2007年5月18日金曜日

I LOST...

I lost...
my cellphone (two times)
my eraser (three times a year)
my pencil (about two times)
my ruler (once a year)
my wallet, one had 2000yen and the other had 3000.
happiness, just once in a while
misery, when I am extremely hyper
the ability to do cartwheel (in sixth grade)
the passion of trying a black flip (last year)
my love towards my friends...no, that's a joke.
my mind because I'm always weird
my memory...of excursions
my brain, and that is why I am NOT a nerd
my cellphone straps, one has broke and the other one is COMPLETELY GONE
my concentration, I always look around my surroundings

and last but not least...

my writing skill since I'm just writing a list of crap.

1 件のコメント:

Ms.Shull さんのコメント...

I feel like you gave up on this. The first several lines were working well. It wasn't at all a bunch of crap. See if you can sustain the conceit--what you lost and how many times--over a few more lines.