2007年5月2日水曜日

WHAT I WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW....IF I COULD

I would...

be listining to my iPod and send text messages
be going on the playground snoring away
want to go to a concert in Tokyo or Osaka
be going to Shibuya, Harajuku or Ikebukuro to shop for photos and books
want to go straight back home and sleep for hours
want to sing my lung out with my favorite songs... if no one was here
want to try going back to kindergarten...the best time in my life
want to have a retest on all of the tests i have done except for the ones I did great on, which is almost never
try ring the teacher's mailbox bell and run away as though nothing has happened just for fun
try kick desks to see if it actually moves over more than 30centimeter and bounce up like the ones in comic books
go to the past or the future to check out what had happend or what is going to happen to me

0 件のコメント: